Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Leopard Print and Orange Crush

Yesterday was movie pitch day in my Screenwriting class. So, I decided to dress up a bit to make my pitch a little more special.  I wore my navy wide legged slacks with my green v-neck sweater.  I bought the sweater in an extra large, but I think I could've gotten away with a large.  Anyway, I wanted to keep warm and also add a bit of interest, so I decided to wear my leopard print sheer blouse underneath.  And since I haven't carried Orange Crush yet, I thought it would give my outfit the pop it needed.  I think the look turned out great, despite the fit of the sweater.  Let me know what you think.



2 comments:

  1. too cute!! and where did you find this green sweater?? I've been feeling green for a while, and want more in my wardrobe. Today I wore black slacks, black v-neck and a green tank top with green "pashmina" style scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from Old Navy. I think I bought it the beginning of last month. I got it in green, white, and black. They were on sale for like $15 at that time; I wanna go back and get more colors.

    ReplyDelete