Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Casual Outfit and Fighting For Love

I am still floating on air after last night's concert by The Foreign Exchange.  I.LOVE.THEM. and after their performance, I love them EVEN MORE!!!! Since I'm a single parent, I don't get to go out as much as I'd like to.  So, when I heard they were coming to town I had to take advantage.  I know this is a style blog, but I believe that great music is something that NEVER goes out of style.

Just the vibe in the room last night while TFE performed was just a beautiful thing.  I was even more amazed at all the guys there who not only knew the words to ALL their songs, but danced, waved and clapped their hands, and just genuinely had a bomb ass time.  And since I had a bomb ass time as well, I decided to show them my support and purchased one of their tee shirts.  I chose to wear it today because I couldn't wait to wear it.  Here's a picture of what I wore today:

 It's nothing earth moving.  But since the weather has been blah for the past day and a half, I wanted to be comfy.  The jacket is from Old Navy, she shoes are Tommy Hilfiger boat shoes via TJ Maxx, the jeans are Lane Bryant, and the tee shirt is via The Foreign Exchange.  You can't read it in this picture, but it says "Fight For Love" which is one of the group's songs.  I think the reason why I purchased this one out of all the others is because of that title.  We fight daily to hold onto all the loves in our life.  Whether it's kids, spouse, significant other, parents, siblings, life in general.  Sometimes it can be a struggle, and you may not be able to see you way through.  But, if you just keep fighting, it will all be worth it in the end.  Oh, and I couldn't close this post out without showing a picture of me with Zo! who is really awesome!! All of the members were really friendly, down to earth, and open to signing autographs and taking pictures.  Whenever they decide to come back to Memphis, I will most definitely be buying a ticket.










No comments:

Post a Comment