Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dressing in Style With Lane Bryant

To pass the time before I had to pick my son up from school, I decided to pass the time window shopping at Lane Bryant.  I was actually suprised to see the great selection of fall and winter clothes they had.  Whenever I shop at Lane Bryant, I usually only pick up their jeans and their intimate apparel.  But, I will actually have to give them kudos for having great party attire.  So, let's get into it!!!

Please pardon the way my camera makes this dress look.  It's actually red instead of fucshia.  I think this little number would be great for all of those upcoming holiday parties.  Or, a night out on the town with your significant other.  Cute!!


I simply love this sheer floral print jacket.  It really makes this simple, all black ensemble pop.  To give some definition to the waist, they added a thin black belt.  And I also love the color of the turquoise sweater on the other mannequin.  Bright colors that were worn in the spring and summer months have carried their way through the fall and winter months.  So, you don't have to put away your favorite bright colored shirts and jackets.  You just have to find a way to remix them with your fall and winter staples.



This cute sleeveless top can be dressed up or down.  For a casual look, you could wear it with your favorite pair of jeans and a blazer.   Dress it up with a black pencil skirt or slacks and some cute heels.  You can't go wrong either way.



This dress would be great for a night out on the town with the girls.  Just throw on some opaque tights and some hot boots, and you're good to go. 




I love the way they put this top and scarf combo together.  It takes a black empire waist coat and jeans up a notch.  This would be perfect to wear on a Saturday afternoon out with the kids.  



Now, these coats are just too haute!!! I especially like the plaid one, and they're at a good price point.  They're both around $160 dollars.  That's not bad for a wool coat.


This purple coat is the same as the grey on above.  But, I like it better in this color.  Now, you may not want to purchase a coat in purple because it may seem trendy or unpractical.  I totally understand; but I feel it would really give character to your outfits.  Dressing is supposed to be fun and this coat is definitely fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment