Monday, October 29, 2018

Jungle Love: How I Wear Leopard Print

For this installment of Jungle Love, I found the perfect item to showcase.  These leopard print wide leg pants are simply to die for!! They can basically be worn any season, with a little modification depending on the weather.  Not to mention they were on clearance for, get this, $6.99!! Yup, you read that right.  

They were another find courtesy of the clearance section at my local Belk store.  If you have one near you GO. NOW. Anyway, when I found them I knew they would be perfect for this series and to add to my closet. 

As I stated previously, you can't go wrong with leopard print AND it goes with a lot of things.  If you're taking baby steps, start with a pair of shoes or a handbag.  Once you get used to it, you can take the leap to an item of clothing.  Since animal print is something that never goes out of style, you don't have to worry about being too trendy when you wear it.


To give the outfit some color interest, I decided to add this orange Jessica Simpson clutch from TJ Maxx.  


I'm planning on wearing these pants as much as I can for as long as I can.  Not to mention how comfortable they are, which is a big plus.  There's nothing more miserable than wearing something you can't wait to throw in the corner once you get home.  If it ain't comfy, I ain't putting it on.


So, how do you like to wear leopard print? Or just animal print in general? Let me know in the comments.  Until next time...


Top:  Eloquii; Pants:  Belk;  Shoes:  Cato Fashions; Clutch:  Jessica Simpson; Earrings:  Claire's 

No comments:

Post a Comment