Monday, October 22, 2018

Jungle Love: How I Wear Leopard Print

One of my absolute favorite prints, hands down, is leopard print.  I can't get enough of it.  However I can wear it, I will (within reason.)  I've loved it for as long as I can remember.  It's a versatile neutral that can be worn with just about everything you could possibly think of.  I guess that's why I love it so much. 

 For today's post, I decided to wear it as an accessory.  What better way to sport this "trend" especially if you're afraid of it's boldness.  I put trend in quotation marks because every year when the new trends come out, animal print always makes the list.  But, it's been on this list for so long, it shouldn't be called a trend any longer.  


I bought this pretty scarf from Old Navy last year.  I couldn't resist it for two reasons:  1.  because it was leopard print and 2. it was on sale.  So, of course when I saw it I had to get it.  I didn't even have an idea as to how I was going to wear it.  I knew eventually once I got it home I would find something to wear it with.  I decided to pair it with my black dress, black heels, and red moto jacket.  



I added a touch of brown with this skinny belt to pick up the brown in my scarf. The red jacket adds a pop of color and helps keep me warm on this chilly day.  


Stay tuned to the blog as I bring you looks on how I rock leopard print.  Until next time...

Scarf:  Old Navy; Jacket:  Cato Fashions; Dress:  Eloquii; Belt:  Target; Shoes:  Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment