Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Feelin' Sassy

The weather here has really been like a roller coaster.  Last week, we had highs in the 50's and lows in the 30's.  But today the high was 80; I took advantage of the warmer weather and decided to wear one of my eShakti dresses.  Since it was cooler this morning, I wore my denim jacket from Old Navy with it.  Along with my leopard print flats, wooden bangle bracelet and earrings, and my green ring.  And since my shoes got slightly cut off in these pictures, I also included a picture of my shoes.  This outfit served its purpose:  it was comfy and cute at the same time.  Oh, by the way, please disregard my son's car in these pictures.  I didn't realize they were in there until after they had been taken.  Charge it to my head and not my heart. Lol!!







No comments:

Post a Comment