Thursday, October 27, 2011

All That Glitters IS Gold...and Silver...and Black

Hello all!! On one of my many window shopping trips ( I do a lot of that), I ran across a lot of glitter, sequins, and lots of other things that sparkle.  Everything from shoes, to sweaters, to blouses, to jackets.  Sequins and glitter are a hot trend right now.  But, haven't they always been? And with the holidays coming up, you can make a bold statement at those Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's parties (do people have Thanksgiving parties?) Anyway, here are some pictures of what I saw at TJ Maxx.  The most expensive item was only priced at $50; if you're on a budget, you can look stylish for the cheap.  AND they still have layaway!!!

Can I just say I.L.O.V.E. this jacket.  It can be worn with a fitted tank or tee and your favorite pair of jeans.  Or, you can dress it up with your little black dress or a nice pair of dress pants.  I hope it will still be there when I get some money, but I know it won't :(


Aren't these flats too cute??!! You can't go wrong with a comfy pair of flats.  Plus, they have lots of sequins AND a flower on top.  Nice!!!


This sequined tee is a cute edition to your wardrobe.  It's casual enough to wear with jeans or a skirt.  And it's dressy enough to wear with a blazer and slacks on the job.  


This little number looks better in person than it does in the picture.  Also, it's actually sheer in the back (which is also trending right now.)  This would look great with a woman's tuxedo or some skinny jeans and platform heels.
 

This pair of heels are fantastic!!! Can you say sparkles!!!  I would wear these with an understated dress or pencil skirt to let the shoes be the star of the show.  They definitely do not need to compete with anything else. 

These next two blouses are my favorites out of all the ones I saw.  I especially love the off white one; it really makes the gold sequins pop. And the price is right too :)






No comments:

Post a Comment