Monday, October 24, 2011

Adventures in Window Shopping

This weekend, the little one and I spent our Saturday window shopping.  First, we took a trip to our local Salvation Army thrift store.  They had a really great selection of housewares and furniture.  But, as far as clothes were concerned (which is why we went in the first place), it was a total bust.  I really wish I could thrift like other ladies I read about in blogs.  Anyway, we left there and drifted to one of my favorite stores, DSW.  I couldn't leave without snapping a few pics of some cute shoes.


Aren't these just the cutest pair of booties??!! I can see these being worn with a sweater dress and some opaque tights.  These would carry you through fall and winter. 



I thought these were cute because of the metallic straps and the stacked wooden heel.  These would be awesome with a really cute short sundress.  They also came in another color, but I preferred this color combination better.




When I saw these heels, my mouth dropped to the floor.  I've gotten really attached to animal print shoes (can you tell?) These shoes also came in another color, but these were much cuter.  And that bow and peep toe....FABULOUS!!!



These heels are really cute, but they're my least favorite of the bunch. The color combination makes them sassy. And the platform helps with comfort.





O....M....G!!!! This one is tied as my favorite of the group.  Steve Madden really knows how to make a shoe that is sexy and makes your inner diva come alive.  This shoe is no exception.  DIVA!!!!!!!!

I really love wedge heeled booties.
These beauties would look fab with a motorcycle jacket and boyfriend jeans.  Or, pair them with your favorite pair of skinny jeans and a long cardigan sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment