Monday, April 8, 2019

New Shoes, Who Dis?

Hello all!!

If you're like me, you're a sucker for a great pair of shoes.  Whether they're flats, sneakers, or heels, as long as they're cute and comfy, they get the green light.  They also have to be reasonably priced, but that's a given.  

As you may know, the main purpose for this blog is to show you all how and where you can find great deals on clothes and shoes.  My motto is you don't have to spend a fortune to have great style.  I shop wherever I can get a great deal and I want to help those who don't  have a ton of money to spend do the same.

One day, while in my local It's Fashion Metro, I came across their shoe section and immediately fell in love.  They have a great selection of on trend shoes that won't cost you an arm and a leg.  And since they're priced right, you can pick up a couple pair at a time. It was very hard to choose which pair I wanted because they had a really great selection of heels to choose from.  After going back and forth and trying on several pair, I settled on an ankle strap heel.  But, these aren't just any ankle strap heels.



They look yellow and black in the photos, but they're actually neon green. These babies cost me a whopping $24.99.  Since I wanted these shoes to be the star of my outfit, I decided to keep the rest of my look toned down.  I've been looking for a polka dot top for a while now and finally found on at my local TJ Maxx store for around $20.  The skirt is from the Ava & Viv collection from Target and cost around $20 as well.  Everything else I'm wearing I'd already had for a while.  






I plan on doing more shoe shopping in the near future at my local It's Fashion Metro to pick up some more shoes.  Now, don't just go for the shoes.  They have a huge selection of accessories and clothes for women, men and children as well. If you have a store close to you and you've never been before, I suggest you make your way there ASAP!!

So have you ever shopped at It's Fashion Metro? Why or why not? Let's chat it up in the comments section about it?

Until next time...



Earrings:  Local boutique; Necklace:  Old Navy; Shirt:  TJ Maxx; Belt:  Cato Fashion; Skirt:  Target; Bracelet:  Cato Fashion; Clutch:  TJ Maxx; Shoes: It's Fashion Metro




No comments:

Post a Comment