Monday, April 15, 2019

Style Inspiration: Graphic Tees

Hello all!:

Today's post is inspired by graphic tee shirt looks I found on my Pinterest board.   Who would think something as simple as a tee shirt and jeans could create a look that can take you out on the town at night, or out for errands during the day.  The look can be jazzed up with a blazer and heels.  Or, be made casual with sneakers and a sweater/jacket.   

Honestly, I was at a loss for what to wear for my next post.  That is, until I found these pictures on Pinterest:



Out of literally thousands of pictures, these 2 really stood out for me.  I'm not sure why they sparked my creativity, but I'm sure glad they did.  After finding these pictures and going through my mental Rolodex (which is my closet) I came up with my look for.


I really love how this look came together.  I've had this tee shirt for a few years now and it's one of my favorites. I picked it up from my local Old Navy from the Men's section.  So don't be afraid to shop all the sections of your favorite store. There could be some hidden jewels you're missing out on.  


Let this post show that you can pull inspiration from just about anywhere.  If you don't own any graphic tee shirts you definitely should grab a couple the next time you're out shopping.  They don't have to be expensive either.  Just be sure to add your own spin to them to make the look your own.

Do you own any graphic tee shirts? Why or why not? Let's chat it up in the comments section.





Until next time.....

Hat:  It's Fashion Metro; Cardigan:  Old Navy; Tee Shirt:  Old Navy; Jeans:  Old Navy; Belt:  Target; Earrings:  Cato Fashion; Booties:  Boot Country





  







No comments:

Post a Comment