Monday, March 25, 2019

S is for Stripes

Hello all!!

So spring has finally arrived and I am glad about it. Among other things, it means I can wear really cute dresses again without having to bundle up and hide under a coat. Am I the only one who thinks that sucks?

As I was browsing in my local Target the other day, I spotted a really cute black and off white striped dress from the Who, What, Wear brand (if you look for it on the web site, it's going to say the dress is black and white stripe, but seeing it in person the stripes are off white).  Any way, I loved the dress immediately because of the sleeves. I'm a real sucker for a full sleeve because I'm not a fan of my arms (don't judge me). I also loved it because I don't really have a lot of striped items in my closet, so I decided to try and fill that void. Once I got it to the dressing room for a try-on I knew I had to have it.




Isn't this dress delightful?! This dress has to be my absolute favorite in my closet right now.  It can be worn a number of different ways AND it's currently on sale for 30% off!! I decided to wear it with my summer straw hat with black bow, also from Target, wide black belt from Torrid, and black ankle strap heels from Asos.  



I know I say this about many of the outfits I put together, but this look is definitely one of my all time favorites. This simple yet bold dress is a piece that commands attention.  The accessories you put with it should have a strong presence as well.  Stay tuned to see how I style this dress the next time I wear it.  





How would you style this dress?  What would you do differently than I did? Let's chat it up in the comments section.  Until next time...

Hat:  Target; Dress:  Target; Belt:  Torrid; Shoes:  Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment