Monday, March 11, 2019

Feelin' Blue

Hello all!!

I don't know about you, but I like having pieces in my closet that I can wear different ways.  Whether I decide to add a belt, change earrings, or throw on a jacket, I know whatever I put with those pieces I'm going to look great. This dress is definitely one of those items.

I've had this Lane Bryant dress for years and it remains one of my favorite dresses.  It's a great piece because you can dress it up or down.  I've worn it to a wedding, to church, and I could throw on some sneakers with it and wear it to run errands.  It's versatile and can fit many occasions. 


This time around, I decided to wear it with different tones of blue.  Since the dress has shades of cobalt and royal I paired it with my cobalt blue peep toed heels, my navy blue cardigan, and navy blue velvet clutch.  It comes with a blue belt, but to break up all that blue I wore it with a multi-toned metallic belt.  And since there's white in the dress too, I had to wear these awesome white tassel earrings.




This has to be one of my favorite outfits.  I really love how this look came together and I'll definitely wear it like this again.  So, do you like to mix different tones of the same color? Let's talk about it in the comments.



Until next time...

Dress:  Lane Bryant; Sweater:  Old Navy; Earrings:  Charlotte Rousse; Belt:  Target; Shoes:  BCBGeneration

No comments:

Post a Comment