Monday, February 11, 2019

Love Is In The Air

Hello all!

My favorite color happens to be red; and since Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I felt it would be more than fitting to dedicate this blog post to it. Let's get right to it, shall we?

I've had this dress for a couple years now and it's one of my favorites.  Surprisingly I can count on my left hand how many times I've worn it.  I chose it because it's red, it fits me great, and I would wear it out on a date night. I feel it would definitely turn a couple heads, even if it's my own when I look at my reflection.


To me, it's a simple dress that can definitely stand on it's own without a lot of fuss.  I wanted it to be the focal point of the look, so I kept my accessories minimal with nude heels,  a statement necklace, and small stud earrings. 

  

But, to keep the look interesting, I added my leopard print bag.  I could have worn it as a clutch by removing the strap, instead I decided to use it as a crossbody bag. 


Now I just need a date so I can really show off 😜.  So, what are your plans for Valentine's Day? What are you wearing? Let's chat it up in the comments section.

Until next time...


Dress:  Lane Bryant; Necklace:  TJ Maxx; Earrings:  Claire's; Shoes:  Belk

No comments:

Post a Comment