Friday, December 30, 2011

Just Checking In...

Hello all!!! I know I haven't posted anything in a few weeks, but I've been very busy.  Busy as a bee, beaver, squirrel, and any other animal that comes to mind.  I had final school projects that I had to finish up.  Plus, I graduated from college on December 17th (yay me!!!) And I had family come in from out of town to help celebrate my accomplishment.  Seven people in a two bedroom one bathroom apartment is not the type of setup I want to have on a regular basis.  But, my son loved it because he got to spend time with family that he doesn't get to see once every couple months.  Add that with entertaining a 5 year old who's out of school for the holidays, going out of town for Christmas, looking for a job...Whew!!! I'm tired just reading all of that.

So, needless to say, I haven't had much time for posting.  But, I have a couple of posts that I'm planning on doing by the end of next week.  Don't give up on me!!! I will be back in full effect shortly.  I would like to thank all of the people who take the time to read my blog and those who are following it as well.  There are MANY other style blogs out there, but you're making the choice to stop by and read my thoughts.  That really makes me feel special :)  Take care and I will "see" you in 2012!!



No comments:

Post a Comment