Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Grand Opening at A Natural Affair Beauty Lounge

Hi y'all!!! This past Sunday, I attended the grand opening celebration at A Natural Affair Beauty Lounge.  The event lasted from 4-7 pm, and it was a very nice event.  There were so many beautiful natural haired ladies, and guys, who participated.  I wanted to snatch out these two strand twist extensions and let my afro loose!! Lol!! Anyway, there were giveaways, including an entire set of the salon's signature product line, Metamorphosis Hair Care Systems.  There were also live demonstrations, descriptions of services they provide,  free samples of their products, free food and drinks, and an artist that painted pictures of attendees.  I must say it was one of the best grand openings I've been to in a long time.  So, you already know I had to snap some photos, but my camera died in the process :(.   Please enjoy the photos I did get.  And if you're interested in booking an appointment, you can either call 901-859-1113 or go to www.anaturalaffair.com.  "Come and chill at the lounge"





Stylist Danesha Herron

Live demonstration on a flat twist updo

Description of newly natural afro

Live demonstration on flat twist updo


My son

My son and one of TaKeisha's daughters

Owner and stylist TaKeisha Berry-Brooks

Live demonstration on transitioning client
My outfit



You know I couldn't leave without posting a picture of my outfit.  I usually don't do pictures like this, but since I forgot to get someone to take my picture while I was at the event, I had to.  Can you believe the major pieces of my outfit cost me less than $30??? I got the turtleneck for $9, the blazer was on sale for $4, and my shorts were on sale for $4.  Here's the details:

Turtleneck:  Old Navy
Blazer: Old Navy
Wool shorts:  Old Navy
Tights:  Ashley Stewart
Earrings:  La Bella Couture
Boots:  TJ Maxx
Ring:  Charlotte Russe










No comments:

Post a Comment