Monday, August 20, 2018

Style Inspiration: Finding New Life in Old Pieces

Hello Everyone!!

It's been a while since I posted an outfit of the day.  Mostly because I'd lost my motivation to actually post anything. Plus, I haven't bought anything new lately, which added to my lost motivation.  

So, as I was scrolling Instagram recently, I came across one of my newly favorite bloggers, The Style Klazit (www.thestyleklazit.com).  She  had posted 3 different looks with a white and black Adidas tank top.  I really love her eclectic style with a mix of casual and dressy pieces that give an overall polished look.   Seeing what she did with that tank got my creative wheels turning and I remembered I had something similar.  I came up with this snazzy ensemble that I'd been wearing separately for the longest time; not even thinking about putting them together at all.



I'm not sure why I never put this together earlier, but it just goes to show that you can find inspiration anywhere.  Especially in other people you admire.  So, if  you're in a style rut of sorts, just pull out Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or your favorite blog and let your creative juices start flowing.  You never know what you may come up with when you do. 


I think this actually came out really cute. Once I got the basic pieces together in my head, the rest just came together on its own.  The next time I'm in a style rut, I will definitely pull my phone out and get inspired.  Outfit details:  Top:  RUN DMC Brand, Target, Skirt: Loramendi, Target, Shoes:  Sam Edelman, TJ Maxx, Bracelet:  Cato, Earrings:  Thrifted

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment